The year 2016 for Rootstack has been one of the most demanding years for the company, where I can summarize the following:
- Rootstack has a global market
- The company had to transform quickly to meet the demand of new customers and maintain current customers
- We have created a new partnership with Mulesoft for the sale of their solutions Mulesoft and the implementation of the software, for which we have gone through a process of training and certification
- There have been challenges for the team to learn more and make things better.
- More work has been done to standardize internal processes to be more effective.
- We've been able to implement more projects with Symfony, AngularJS, Ionic, Appcelerator and other frameworks, which have allowed us to be a diversified company.
- We have entered other niches of services and implementations that soon will be a strong of the company.
- The company has been reorganized to 3 foundations of services and its derived services: Web, Mobile and Automation.
- Rootstack's primary product: Rootnet, has evolved based on its CRM functionality roadmap, in the year 2017 we plan to launch the Intranet and the Service Desk.
- Our customers have trusted us, made us step up to a higher step on the basis of service and we have created interesting partnerships.
- The Rootstack / Rootnet team has been pushing itself every day to move forward and accept challenges with a good attitude.
- The marketing team has managed to give a big turn to the company in terms of image and new change.
Rootstack in 2016 numbers:
Plans for 2017:
- Hire more people for the engineering, sales and administration team that will enable the company to grow globally.
- Re-adapt and be constantly changing based on the company's culture: Energetic, humble, with values and cool people.
- To reach a greater growth in every sense.
- Achieve more entertaining projects.
- Create a more pleasant environment with the team, new ideas for the team to have more benefits.