When it comes to the integration of media content such as videos, audio, images and reproduction lists in a professional art and multimedia website, Drupal is an excellent tool. This is due to the large number of modules that are already developed. These modules facilitate work in these types of websites and they permit the integration of various functions which allow users to share, distribute and classify the web content. This brings value added and helps grow the community.
What can be developed with Drupal?
We love to develop applications and web sites using Drupal as a platform, we believe it is an excellent tool whereby we would like you to know what could develop with it for your organization:
- Software Open Source and No licensing costs.
- Non-dependant on a company to be implemented.
- More than 300,000 Contributors.
- Drupal is accessible and safe as evidenced by its use by the most widely visited sites on the world-wide web.
- It has been successfully utilized by companies such as Sony,BMG, Sony Ericcson, The Economist, The United Nations, Disney, Nokia, The Whire House, Nasa, Greenpeace, AOL, Harvard, MIT and the majority of US Corporations and institutions amongst others.
What distinguishes Drupal?
- It has a structured architecture based on modules of which there are approximately 10,000 and counting.
- Drupal allows the web and its content to be quickly and easily developed and implemented. Improvments and issues that arise can be resolved by the collective knowledge and problem solving skill of community that operates with an Open Source Code.
- Permissions are based on user roles.
- Multi-lingual capability is the norm in Drupal.
- Very strict control of user and modules permissions.
- Drupal has integrated support.
- With Drupal 7 distributed systems can be created.
- It has a system made to adjust based on demands.
- It has the flexibility to support high user volume.
- Drupal is one of the safest content managment thanks to the excellent security team it posesses.
- It mantains high standards for security procedures for the managing of its system.